Thursday, February 27, 2014

BOBBlogChallenge week 4 – Pamper Products

This week’s theme for the BOBBlogChallenge is beauty pamper products. These products wouldn’t be something I would use to often but there are a few I love to use to relax every now and again.
The first product I have chosen is facemasks.


 Facemasks help to remove dry skin and keep your skin fresh and clear. I do sometimes buy facemasks but I much prefer making my own. That way you really know what is going onto your face. I usually get my recipes online from different websites but a good one I have found recently is womansday.com. They have a number of recipes for facemasks for all different skin types! You can check out the site HERE

I also like to use a few Anatomicals products. Such as their ‘’farewell the scarlet pimplehell deep cleansing mud mask’’ and their ‘’look, you’ve got chocolate all over your face anti-stress mask.’’ Anatomicals are one of my favourite brands for these kinds of products. I have also recently used their ‘’puffy the eye bag slayer wake-up under eye patches,’’ and I absolutely love these. All these products always make my skin feel soft and refreshed.


Now the second product I have chosen for this blog is
 LUSH Dreamwash Shower Smoothie.


 This is something I received a sample of from the LUSH shop in Dublin to try out and review and I had previously written a review on it before. But I will put it in here again to say I love using this product. Something I always look for in my shower products is a lovely smell and I have to say that this product always smells amazing as do most of the LUSH products and I find even with my dry skin, it helps moisturize and clean my skin. I wouldn’t use this on my face because my face is extra sensitive but other friends who use this product have told me that they would use it as a face wash and it works perfectly to keep away black heads and acne. This is a product that I would recommend to try out and see if it works for you. I have heard some mixed things from people with sensitive skin but for me it has worked great! If you are a bit wary about using it then why not go into LUSH and ask for a sample to try out on your skin first. J

My third and final product I have chosen is 
Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming-Bath.


I love Aveeno products as they’ve always been very kind to my skin for so long. I have never had any problems with irritation while using them. And there is nothing different about this foaming-bath product. I love to take baths, they are so relaxing and nice but ever since I was a child I have often found that many bubble-bath solutions that I have used often irritate my skin. It was only a few years ago that I started using Aveeno products but really see a change in my skin. I would recommend anyone with sensitive or dry skin to check out their products as I can almost guarantee they will benefit you.  For this Foaming-Bath wash, while the smell is lovely and I can almost feel it helping my skin while I take the bath, which is very relaxing, there aren’t many bubbles. So if you like a bath with a lot of bubbles, maybe you shouldn't go for this. But again if you suffer from dry skin, I think you should try it out. Even if you don’t have sensitive or dry skin, I still think it would benefit your skin!

Well that’s it for this blog post! I fairly waffled on for a while but I hope you enjoyed reading all the same! J

I would also like to ask anyone who can take a second out to vote for me in a modelling contest I am currently in for Wear We Wander. The voting closes on Saturday and I am currently in 2nd place. Still a good few votes from 1st though. So if you could spare a second to vote that would be just amazing! Voting is also daily so if anyone remembers then a vote a day would be much appreciated! <3
If you click on the HERE it will bring you to the voting page.

Thank you all for reading!

Stay Beautiful

~AlwaysTimeForTea

x

7 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Never tried those face masks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! :D i find them so good for my skin! and the names and descriptions are hilarious!

      Delete
  2. I love Anatomicals products. I love the names. They are bloody hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha exactly my thought every time i get one! XD the descriptions on the back are always the best :P

      Delete
  3. I'm addicted to Lush but haven't tried their masks yet. Another item that's going on my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually got the scarlet pimplehell mask but I haven't tried it yet, will give it a go this weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush popping up everywhere, never tried a mask before, next on the list I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete