Saturday, March 1, 2014

Super Heroine Shoot

It has been awhile since I posted about a photo shoot that I have been involved in but this shoot was just so much fun that I had to do a write up! J

The lovely Jennifer Florence from Jennifer Florence Make-Up posted that she needed some comic books for a photo shoot that was coming up. Of course being a big geek I jumped right on the opportunity to get involved with this. I told Jennifer that I had plenty of comic books and props that can be used in the shoot including all sorts of nerdy clothing. She told me where and when for the shoot and I got everything ready.
We had the shoot in Maudlins Hotel in Naas, Co. Kildare. They gave us one of their suites for a few hours to do this awesome photo shoot. I was so excited to get started.

Avril Byrne was the other model apart from me, Jennifer did our make-up and Karen Kavanagh did our hair. The photographer was Les Kelly who was just brilliant and even wore a Superman tshirt to go with the theme of the day. There was a good vibe all around J

Here’s all our props I supplied for the day:

So our main theme was sexy geek girl pretty much. Our main outfits were just a superhero shirt and underwear. But my first outfit which I definitely wanted to get some shots in was my Batman dress. We ended up using this dress in more shots than I expected which I am delighted about!





After that I wore my joker tshirt with black underwear.



And then my batman crop top to get some sexy gamer shots! :P


We also got a couple of shots with me and Avril having a good time! J




Overall I had a fantastic time at this shoot! I got to work with some determined people as well as having an absolute blast with them. I would love to hear your feedback from the pictures!
Thanks as always for reading!
you can also check out more of these shot on my facebook
Elisha Tierney Model/Blog

Stay Beautiful

~AlwaysTimeForTea  <3

You can check out the crew on these links:
Photographer : Les Kelly
Model: Avril Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment