Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Introduction into Modeling

For a long time i was very self-conscious of my looks and weight. I didn't have much confidence and wasn't very adventurous with my look. When i came to Galway I got to meet a load of new people that are involved in all sorts of things. I got involved in the Artistic side and help organize different events and helped with the art for them. 

After gaining a bit of confidence and coming more into myself and my own style i decided that i would like to do a bit of modelling, just to see how it goes. I asked my friend Erin who is a fantastic photographer and an all round great person, you can check out her blog Here, if she would be interested in letting me do a bit of modelling for one of her projects. She said she'd love to have me and so my modeling days began.

Erin asked me if i would be interested in doing a fashion shoot to advertise the new spring/summer collection for Oxfam Ireland, a charity shop in Galway city. I was delighted and agreed straight away.

We met up in the Oxfam ssop and went through a couple of outfits. We took the pictures in different place around the city. It was a really good experience. 

Here are some of the pictures from it: 




Credits:
Photographer : Erin Grant / MyPaperMacheMind.
Clothes: Oxfam Ireland, Galway City.


No comments:

Post a Comment