Monday, September 2, 2013

Group Shoot with Paul Cooley

Recently I did a group shoot working with Paul Cooley Photography, Sorcha Styles and Sahara Make Up on the 11th of August in Ennis, Co. Clare. This was my first time getting to work in a studio so I was very excited!

I got the bus in the morning with Sorcha Styles and Caoimhe to Ennis where we met up with Ali. Paul then met us at the bus station and brought us to the studio.
 Caoimhe and Ali are two other models who I had the pleasure of working with at the studio on the day. We had mainly separate shoots but had a few group shots near the end. I had a fantastic day!

Sheila from Sahara Make Up did each of our make up on the day. I got a splatter look on my face. It was quite interesting to get done. Sheila took a toothbrush and dipped it in eye shadow powder mixed with foundation setter (i think that's what it was....I'm not really a make up person XD) and flicked the colours onto my face. 


We ended up with a lovely coloured splatter look!

Paul was great to work with as was Sorcha Styles! She did all the styling for the day so she organized my outfits and accessories. 

Here are some more images from the day....More still to be released!







I was so happy with how the shoot went as I got to work with a fantastic team in a great location! 

Looking forward to the next time I get to work with everyone again!

Check out everyone here:



No comments:

Post a Comment